If you have any questions regarding the policies below please contact us for assistance 1-800-241-6264.
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING on all orders in the Continental U.S. $200 and over before taxes and shipping. $4.50 minimum shipping charge on all orders in the Continental U.S. over $25 and under $200 before taxes and shipping. Orders under $25 require a $10 shipping fee.
- Additional shipping fees for Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii.
- POSMicro.com cannot ship to U.S. Territories.
- If an ordered item is on "Backorder," there may be a delay in shipping time. You will be informed of any "Backorder" status by email.
- For your protection and credit card security, credit card orders shipping to an address other than the credit card billing address may be delayed.
- Orders placed before 3:00 PM EST Monday - Friday will be processed on the same day, please allow up to 24 business hours for processing on all other orders. If your credit card is not authorized or your address is not verified on the first try, you may experience delay or cancellation of your order.
- Canadian and other Non-US customers will be responsible for any taxes and duties associated with shipping the product. Depending on the warehouse being shipped from some items will have the taxes and duties collected prior to shipment while other items will require collecting the taxes and duties upon delivery.
- Orders shipping to an APO or FPO will be charged a minimum $20 shipping surcharge and take at least 3 days to ship.
- Orders requiring a shipping address change after being processed will be assessed a $10 to $15 fee. This includes any information on the shipping label, such as address, receipient, or attn: line.
- Products purchased from POSMicro.com are warranted against defects. Defective hardware may be exchanged for an identical product within 15 days of purchase. If a replacement is not available, POSMicro will refund the purchase price. No returns will be accepted after 15 days from date of purchase.
- POSMicro does not accept returns on software. Software cannot be returned for refund or credit.
- All returns must be authorized by the POSMicro Returns Department. No shipping charges will be reimbursed.
- To receive full credit all products must 1) Be returned in their original packaging, 2) Include all manuals, cables, warranty cards, media, etc., 3) Be clean, without scratches, and resealed in a factory fresh condition. All products must be returned double boxed, and the original manufacturer packaging must be unmarked (No writing or damage). If a product shows signs that the entire product, and packaging was removed from its original box, a refund may be denied, resulting in shipment of the product back to the customer.
- POSMicro does not accept returns on special order products. These are products which are not actively listed on the site for purchase or listed as NCNR (Non-Cancelable, Non-Returnable)
- POSMicro does not accept returns on media. (Labels, receipt paper, ribbons, printheads, etc)
- 5% Restocking Fee -- Packaging is intact for the item being returned, and the customer is reordering another product.
- 10% Restocking Fee -- Packaging is intact for the item being returned, but the customer is not reordering another product.
- 15-20% Restocking Fee -- Packaging is not intact or damaged for the item being returned, and the product is in resalable condition. Item being returned is past standard return policy (ie. Exceptions). Restock determined upon inspection.
- 30-50% Restocking Fee/Refusal -- Product is physically damaged and/or packaging is not intact/damaged for the item(s) being returned or past standard return policy. We also reserve the right to refuse returns, back to the customer, if the conditions of return are not met. (Determined on a case-by-case basis).
- Systems Returns: $400.00 USD minimum fee for all system returns.
- POSMicro Complete System Warranty can be viewed here.
- Manufacturer's warranties apply from the date of purchase. For assistance, please contact the warranty provider. Terms of warranty may vary.
To make your purchasing experience as easy and hassle free as possible we accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express as payment. We also accept Purchase Orders from Schools, Universities, Government Agencies and Fortune 500 Companies.
Sales Tax Policy
- POSMicro.com follows local sales tax laws regarding online purchases based on the order's shipping address.
- The listed tax amount may be adjusted for accuracy when the order is charged.
- You may be contacted regarding the tax amount on your order.
Same Day Service Policy
During business hours, POSMicro will do our best to return your call, process your order, and ship your purchase in the same day. We are available Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 4 PM Pacific time. If orders require extra configuration or setup, we might not be able to ship them the same day.
Price / Web Site Accuracy
We make a best effort to keep the information on our site accurate. Prices are subject to change without notice. In the event a price is found to be incorrect, or a product is not accurately depicted (features, etc.) we will contact the customer to inform them of this.
POSMicro.com does not sell, rent or disclose any customer information, including e-mail addresses. We collect the minimum amount of information to facilitate billing and shipping orders, and providing support. Your data is stored in a secure data center and sensitive information is protected with encryption. Personal information is retained to facilitate support and process orders.
We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze service usage. More information on how Google uses data when you use services like ours can be found at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. We also use Clicky for the same purposes and to understand how customers use our site. Their policies can be found at https://clicky.com/terms/privacy.
POSMicro.com will occasionally send special offers via email to previous customers. Customers may opt out of email solicitation using the links provided on these emails or by contacting us.
Under Applicable Data Protection Laws, you may have the right, in certain cases, to request access to your Personal Data that we process, to request details about such Personal Data, including the purposes and potential recipients of this data, to have such Personal Data rectified or deleted, to have the processing thereof restricted, or to object to the processing of your Personal Data, as well as to request a copy of your Personal Data in a standardized format so that it can be provided to another vendor.
You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority or other public authority governing the protection of your personal information.
Residents of countries in the European Economic Area and Switzerland have the following additional rights with respect to their personal data:
- Right to information. You have the right to be informed of what personal data about you we are processing and the rationale for that processing.
- Right of access. You have the right to request access to your personal data that we are processing.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to request that we correct your personal data that we are processing if you believe that data is not up to date or is not accurate.
- Right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to our future processing of your personal data where our processing is based on your consent.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Right of erasure. You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted.
- Right to restrict. You have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data in a structured and commonly used, machine-readable format where our automated processing of your personal data is based on your consent or based on a contract entered between us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
DISCLAIMER / LEGAL AGREEMENT
By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. USE RESTRICTIONS: POSMicro.com maintains this internet website. Reproduction or modification of any information contained in this site is prohibited without the express written consent of POSMicro.com. POSMicro.com makes no representations that the information contained in this site is appropriate, available or permissible for use in all locations.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: In all circumstances POSMicro.com's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. POSMicro.com shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or actions in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims related to the products it sells which exceeds this liability limit. POSMicro.com shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not POSMicro.com is apprised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
3. RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY: POSMicro.com reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw the information, products or services in this site at any time without notice.
4. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between POSMicro.com and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. POSMicro.com and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the venue of the State Courts of the State of Washington, Whatcom County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against POSMicro.com that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
5. SEVERABILITY: If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable Washington law.
6. WAIVER: The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These terms and conditions, together with the POSMicro.com invoice respecting the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between POSMicro.com and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between POSMicro.com and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
8. COPYRIGHT: All content included on this site is the property of POSMicro.com or their content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of POSMicro.com protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
9.RIGHT OF REFUSAL: We reserve the right to limit quantities and to reject orders at our discretion.
Thank you for shopping with POSMicro.com